becoming a FUREVER Photographer
FUREVER USA's mission is to celebrate the stories of every rescue dog across the United States. Obviously, this is a mission we can't take on alone and we are constantly looking for photography studios interested in participating in the FUREVER USA project.
As you may have heard, Jasen and Christy Arias, founders of FUREVER USA, will be traveling the United States in search of rescue dog heroes who have rescued their furever families. They hope you will join them along the way (with their two boys and two furbabies along for the ride) in sharing the incredible stories of how a rescue pup has rescued people across the country!
As you can imagine, there will be many more stories to be celebrate than what we can photograph during the 60 days of the Rescued Heroes Road Tour. This is where your studio can help! Just because our tour ends, doesn't mean our mission will. We want to continue to support your animal welfare community while supporting your studio at the same time.
How to qualify
Every photography studio that is a part of the FUREVER USA project must meet these qualifications:
1) A business address dedicated to an "in-studio" photography experience OR plans to have a physical studio soon.
2) A portfolio, equipment and software which reflect their qualifications of being a "Professional Photographer"
3) A love for dogs AND people.
4) A desire and passion to provide a truly immersive experience for your clients.
5) The genuine belief that a printed photograph holds more value than an Instagram post or a flash drive.
The FUREVER USA project supports both the animal welfare community as well as the photography community. We do this by taking on much of the heavy lifting of the "client experience" while you as the photographer get to focus on what you love to do.
If you believe you and your photography studio could be a FUREVER-fit, please fill out the contact form below and we would be happy to provide additional information.
- STAY IN TOUCH -
- INSTAGRAM -
@FUREVERUSA | #FUREVERUSA
- NEWSLETTER -