FUREVER USA is embarking on the “Rescued Heroes Road Tour” to find America’s favorite Rescued Heroes. We intentionally use “rescued” instead of “rescue” because our passion is to share the impact a rescue dog can make after they are rescued.
As an innovative organization, you have been recommended to benefit from the FUREVER USA “Rescued Heroes Road Tour.” We hope you will partner with us to celebrate the amazing rescued dogs making an impact on the lives around them. Encouraging submissions from your area could earn you a professionally produced mini-documentary and a $5,000 grant! Thank you for the valuable work you do! We look forward to supporting you through this project and into the future.
Your fans can share THEIR stories
below is a link that will allow you select the area that your non-profit is located. Use that link to to send to your families that have adopted a Rescued Hero from you and would like to share your story.
HOW ARE WE DOING IT
This summer, Jasen and Christy Arias, founders of FUREVER USA, will be traveling the United States in search of rescue dog heroes who have rescued their furever families. They hope you will join them along the way (with their two boys and two furbabies along for the ride) in sharing the incredible stories of how a rescue pup has rescued people across the country! Through their photo and video journals, they hope to raise awareness and highlight the importance of rescue dogs and how they can rescue YOU!!!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Families from across the country who want the opportunity to submit their own "Rescued Hero" story in order to be considered for a free FUREVER USA photographic experience. These experiences will occur during a stop along the Rescued Heroes Road Tour. In addition to their story, each submission will be asked to nominate an animal welfare organization. Nominated organizations could receive a $5,000 grant and/or a professionally produced mini-documentary (SAMPLE) to share their organization’s mission.
HOW IT WORKS
- Rescued Hero submissions will be open for your area for a designated period. (Story submissions will begin on May 18th)
- The animal welfare organization with the most "Rescued Hero" story submissions within a designated area will receive a professional mini-documentary (SAMPLE) produced for them to promote the impactful work they are doing.
- Selected Rescued Heroes from across the country will receive:
1. An on location FUREVER USA photoshoot.
2. Be featured on the FUREVER USA blog .
3. Receive a "Rescued Heroes" digital profile photo to use on their personal social media.
4. Potentially be featured in the 2019 FUREVER Coffee Table Book .
- FUREVER USA will select ONE finalist during each stop along the tour. These finalists will receive:
1. A professionally printed 12”x 18” fine art photograph from their photo shoot.
2. Be featured in the 2019 FUREVER USA Coffee Table Book .
3. Potential to be voted America’s Favorite Rescued Hero!
- Upon completion of the road tour, FUREVER USA will host a voting period to allow America to choose the #1 "Rescued Hero" story. The Rescued Hero with the most votes will win a grand prize package which includes:
1. Being featured on the front cover of the 2019 FUREVER USA Coffee Table Book .
2. A limited Edition signed copy of the 2019 FUREVER USA Coffee Table Book .
3. A large 20" x 30" signed fine art photograph from their photo shoot .
4. The animal welfare organization nominated during their story submission will be awarded a $5,000 grant.
- STAY IN TOUCH -
- INSTAGRAM -
@FUREVERUSA | #FUREVERUSA
- NEWSLETTER -